Monday, December 22, 2008

VOTE FOR GAME OVERTHINKER (again!)

Wow.

The Screwattack.com Gaming 1337 awards have moved on to the finals, and thanks to all of YOU... I made it in. "Game OverThinker" is one of the FINAL THREE nominees for "Best Gaming Show;" alongside Mega64 and Unforgotten Realms.

WTF? Look, I'm not going to put on some bullshit humble-face and pretend like I don't bust my ass on these things or that I don't think I do a damn good job most of the time but... seriously? The HELL am I doing nominated alongside Mega64 and Unforgotten Realms??

Anyway, this DOES mean I've got to gently ask you all to once again head over to... http://screwattack.com/Vote

...and vote for GAME OVERTHINKER for "Best Gaming Show" (and whoever else you like for everything else.) Thank you all so much, what a great Christmas gift I genuinely was not expecting.

4 comments:

Kyle said...

Voted. Good luck!

Ben said...

I'm stunned. I always knew you were awesome, but I didn't know you had this much of a following. Well done!
I'll try to vote every day this time...

Latino Gamer said...

Just wanted to say that I love your show and you deserve the nomination. I've been watching it since I saw the first one on screwattack. I'm gonna go vote now.

DOOLEY said...

voted for you dude. good luck.